N Line Electric’s Certifications and Training
First Aid/CPR Training: Every N Line electrician is certified in both First Aid and CPR. They undergo re-certification compliant to both state and federal regulations.
OSHA: Our electricians are also required to attend at least a 10-hour OSHA training session, and many have completed 30-hour courses.
NFPA 70E Training: Our electricians are required to attend this training by the National Fire Protection Association every three years. NFPA 70E focuses on safety concerns and best practices for electricians working in commercial and industrial settings.
The standards and training created by the NFPA keep our electricians alert to potential hazards, able to assess risk quickly and appropriately, and to maintain an electrically safe work site.
With NFPA 70E training, N Line Electric’s staff are qualified to:
- Effectively identify factors that influence electrical shock injuries
- Understand the hazards of arc blasts
- Identify safe work practices to prevent and avoid both shock and arc blast injuries
- De-energize and lock-out systems that pose a potential hazard
- Analyze shock, flash, arc blast hazards
- Safely test electrical equipment
NFPA 70E training keeps N Line’s electricians up to date on best practices in the electrical field.
N Line Electric provides other training as needed, including:
- Hazard Communication Training
- Safeland Training
- Lock-Out, Tag-Out
- Aerial Lift
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Training
We are compliant with standards from IS Networld, PEC Premier, and PICs.
N Line Electric has also obtained Cost Containment Certification with the State of Colorado.